Tahiti and her islands are some of the most beautiful in all the south Pacific. Tahitians are very respectful and generous and kind. To hear random people say ‘hello’ on the street to strangers or even passersby is not uncommon. Many of the Tahitian kids are well into rap and hiphop, performing or practicing in the streets or in public squares.
Be aware that your trip to Tahiti may be a one-time but unique experience due to its high price. Though not legally binding, more and more couples are renewing their marriage vows and will be bedecked in pareus, flowers, shells and feathers. The groom approaches the beach in an outrigger canoe. His bride, carried on a rattan throne, awaits him on the white-sand beach. A spectacular sunset, Tahitian music and dancers add to the ambiance. A Tahitian priest “marries” the couple and gives them their Tahitian name and the Tahitian name of their first-born.
7 Day Moorea Romance
DELUXE ISLAND RESORT, BREAKFASTS, SIGHTSEEING, TRANSFERS AND MORE
- Meet & greet on arrival
- 6 nights Moorea, Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa in a Garden Bungalow with private Pool
- Moorea Island safari – discover the beauty of Moorea, highlighting the tropical flora and breathtaking views
- Moorea Lagoon discovery cruise and picnic – visit Cooks and Opunohu Bay, explore Moorea’s spectacular marine life, including shark and ray feedings. There will be time for snorkeling and enjoy a BBQ for lunch on a secluded motu or islet.
- Complimentary Wi-fi at the resort
- Round trip flight transfers between Papeete and Moorea
- Round trip transfers between Moorea Airport and your hotel
- 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches
- Travel2 After Hours Emergency Travel Assistance
Romantic Treats Included:
- Upgrade to the next room category (subject to availability at time of check-in)
- Complimentary lunch for two at your Moorea resort
- Voucher for a complimentary black pearl pendant
- A small bottle of Champagne
Add Flights to Your Package:
Air Tahiti Nui flies nonstop from Los Angeles to Papeete (Tahiti) daily, with connections from other U.S. cities. Please call us for the current special offers to add flights to your package
Hawaiian Air Lines flies from Honolulu every Saturday to Papeete and returns every Sunday for a wonderful week in paradise.
- Hand Crafted Vacations
- Honeymoons & Weddings
- Island Resorts
TRAVEL BETWEEN: 2017-04-01 AND 2017-05-31
TRAVEL BETWEEN: 2017-11-01 AND 2017-12-23
7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS
Price per person from