Here are a few hints for protecting yourself so you do not become a victim of hackers.
- Disable your wi-fi when you are not using it
- Make sure that your firewall is installed correctly and is operational
- Use multiple passwords with many variations
- Make sure that you are connecting to a secure website (https:) and install any secure updates that may be offered
- When you connect to the wi-fi for the first time make sure that it is designated as Public to eliminate you being visible by other computers
- Make sure that you are connected to the connect network and not a look alike or sound alike
- On disconnecting make sure that this is disabled through your wireless manager
Enjoy your time in the air but be safe and smart about it.