Monday June 1st at 1pm PDT
Stories from the Great Smokey Mountains
- Travel to Eastern Tennessee, deep into the Smokey Mountains, to hear stories from this fabled corner of the United States. At the heart of the Smokies are the ‘Mountain People’, the early settlers whose unique way of life, traditions, music and crafts have inspired artists, writers, travelers and historians for decades. Join Collette and our friends at Smokey Mountain Tour Connection for an afternoon of incredible storytelling and folklore.
- Registration Link: Click to register for the Great Smoky Mountains
Tuesday June 2nd at 1pm PDT
Cooking with the Santa Fe School of Cooking
- Join our friends at the Santa Fe School of Cooking and learn how to cook the ultimate Southwestern Steak Dinner. Together we’ll learn how to cook two incredible dishes Grilled Steak with a Cascabel BBQ Sauce and Green Chile Mac n ‘Cheese. The Santa Fe Cooking School has a wealth of recipes, videos and cooking classes on their website, so be sure to check them out at santafeschoolofcooking.com/Recipes/index.html
- Registration Link: Sante Fe Cooking School;
Thursday June 4th at 1pm PDT
Scotch Whiskey Tour and Tasting
- Broadcasting LIVE from the world’s largest whisky collection, join Collette and Julie Trevisan-Hunter of the Scotch Whisky Experience for a lively conversation on ‘the water of life ‘, followed by an interactive whisky tasting. Learn the five steps to Scotch whisky appreciation, and join Julie on a virtual tour across Scotland whisky regions, from Islay to Speyside, and everywhere in between.
- Registration Link: Scotch Whiskey Tour with Collette