HELLO and Welcome to A.S.K.!
Our motto is, “Get off the sofa and go on an adventure!”
We’re so glad to have you, and we know we’ll be able to help you satiate your wanderlust!
Stay tuned for future newsletters with travel tips, featured trips and special discounts and promotions to a wide variety of places around the world. If you have an idea of where you’d like to go or what you’d like to see (or have no clue but know you want to have an amazing experience abroad), get in touch.
WHAT’S YOUR DREAM DESTINATION?
5 Ways a Travel Advisor is better than going it alone
- No more hours upon hours of scanning travel websites trying to figure out how to get there and get around. We’ve got you. Chances are we either know a lot about where you want to go, or we’ve got the connections to make the research easy and quick.
- We do have a planning fee, but with the connections and knowledge of many special promotions we have, We can often save you hundreds (or more) on your travel expenses, lodging and other aspects of your experience.
- Something comes up and your flight needs to be delayed, or you need help on your trip? We help you with much more than just booking flights and hotels, and can even help with travel insurance (though we hope you’ll never need it).
- Likely we’ve been where you’re going, or know who to ask for any details. We will make sure your itinerary is solidly planned, and you know what to expect every step of the way, rather than you worrying you missed some fine print somewhere.
- Betty is an Aussie Specialist and a Kiwi Silver Specialist, (meaning Australia and New Zealand say she is an expert on sending you there!) and she been to many of the places she helping you get to. That means we can help you figure out what you want to do and where. One of our favorite parts of this job is talking to people, learning what they’d enjoy, and being creative in figuring out the ideal trip for YOU and you personally. We may be able to set you up with things you didn’t even know existed that you’ll love!
SO CALL, EMAIL, OR TEXT TODAY AND GET OFF THE SOFA
AND GO ON AN ADVENTURE