HELLO and Welcome to A.S.K.!
Our motto is, “Get off the sofa and go on an adventure!”
We’re so glad to have you, and we know we’ll be able to help you satiate your wanderlust!
Stay tuned for future newsletters with travel tips, featured trips and special discounts and promotions to a wide variety of places around the world. If you have an idea of where you’d like to go or what you’d like to see (or have no clue but know you want to have an amazing experience abroad), get in touch.
WHAT’S YOUR DREAM DESTINATION?
Travel Advisors do a lot more than make plane reservations and book hotel rooms. They curate dreams, carefully orchestrating your perfect vacation with unmatched expertise, experience, efficiency and cost effectiveness. Here are the Top 10 reasons to go with a trusted Travel Advisor.
1. KNOWLEDGE Travel Advisors know the truth about exotic destinations, hotels, cruise lines, restaurants and other vacation options because they’ve either experienced them firsthand or heard about them through fellow advisors and customers. They know what lives up to expectations and what falls short. A travel advisor will answer all your questions and take the guesswork out of your vacation plans.
2. REAL VALUE A good Travel Advisor will bring more to your vacation than you ever imagined. Remember, Travel Advisors work for you – not hotels or cruise lines or airlines. They’ll go to bat for you, and they’ll use their connections to secure you the best possible rates, awesome upgrades, free extras, discount tickets, value-priced packages and more. A Travel Advisor’s mission is making sure you get the most for your money.
3. CONVENIENCE Who wants to spend hours researching different vacation options? Who has the time to compare hotels, rates, flights, tours, restaurants and everything else that goes into a vacation? Travel Advisors do all the work, so you can focus on having a great time.
4. SUPPORT What happens if a flight is canceled, or a hotel is damaged by fire or flood? What happens if a family emergency or work crisis suddenly puts vacation plans on hold? If you booked through a Travel Advisor, everything is handled with one phone call.
5. PERSONALIZATION The best Travel Advisors build vacations around the individual wishes and dreams of each customer. TV commercials and websites don’t always live up to the hype. Travel Advisors sit down and listen to what you hope to get out of your vacation and then plan everything around those personal wishes.
6. LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS A good Travel Advisor seeks lasting customer relationships by demonstrating a level of commitment and a sense of personal accountability no website or call center could possibly match. Once you find the right person, you’ll have a trusted go-to source for all your travel needs.
7. UNIQUE TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES Travel Advisors can offer great suggestions that might not be top of mind. Say you’ve always wanted to visit a bucket list destination like France or Spain. Your travel advisor might recommend an Azamara Country-Intensive Voyage. These unique itineraries explore the signature ports of a single country for an in-depth view of local life, natural wonders, and cultural riches you can’t experience in any other way.
8. PEACE OF MIND Travel can be complicated and confusing, particularly when exploring internationally. Whether it’s navigating unique Passport and Visa requirements, finding the right land tours before or after your voyage, or something as simple as making sure that special birthday dinner reservation is made, a trusted Travel Advisor will take care of everything.
9. BESPOKE VACATIONS Are your travel wishes too unique to be Googled? A trusted travel advisor will sit down with you to understand them and artfully craft the perfect bespoke vacation. For example, if you’re seeking to connect with people and places on an authentic local level, there’s a good chance your advisor will recommend an Azamara. With more overnights and late nights in port, pre and post voyage land programs, and customized experiences, these voyages are great ways to explore on your own terms.
10. CHOOSING THE RIGHT CRUISE Whether you’re a cruising enthusiast or a first-timer, there are so many options out there it can be confusing. A good travel advisor knows the ins and outs of every cruise line and every itinerary to match you with the perfect voyage. They know what time of year to travel, what tours to take, what ships and crews best suit your personality. Having a trusted travel advisor on your side will help you make the right choice.